Thoughts of death
How can I stop worrying about death and find meaning in life? These thoughts have been taking a toll on my mental health for several years. I'm having severe anxiety and depressive phases due to these and can't get better anyway. There's nothing really bad in my life but I still have this discomfort.

You need proper assessment.u may have OCD, anxiety disorder, depression.
Consult a psychiatrist.
If these thoughts are recurrent, unwanted, intrusive and distressing then the diagnose is an obsessive compulsive disorder, but needs detailed assessment for confirmation.
contact for assessment and treatment
Need to understand what made u get these thoughts in first place than we can help you better. These thoughts can be occurring in various conditions.
consult psychiatrist
You need to get it treated with a Psychiatrist
consult for help
Your thoughts are becoming distressful and making you anxious. Have you tried talking to a friend or a confidant? Still having issues . Talk to a mental health professional and find a different way to approach the issue