Thought process changed
Hi iam taking medicines for paranoia and panic attacks I feel that my relatives will haress me But now after 12years of suffering I have got a solution All thoughts are not true Thoughts come and go Its just a thought So now i welcome every thought it will come and go I am ok now feel good Thanks to practo Now the only problenm i have is panic attacks What connection does paranoia and panic attacks have I have got a solution for paranoia

1.Use Deep Breathing Deep breathing is another effective way to relieve stress and anxiety. It helps you with physical symptoms such as shallow breathing and rapid heart rate, and it also helps with controlling your thoughts. When you practice deep breathing, you're forced to take your thoughts off of whatever is causing you anxiety and to focus on the breathing technique that you are using. 2.Keep A Journal Journaling can be an effective way to deal with your anxiety and to find relief. It helps you to take all of the things that are rolling around in your head and get them out of your head and down on paper. Sometimes seeing the things that we're worried about on paper can help us to see that they're not as big of a deal as we thought they were. It can also help us to find solutions that we have been overlooking. 3.Hang Out With Friends If you're struggling with anxiety, sometimes the last thing that you want to do is go hang out with your friends. Even if it's an activity that you enjoy with people that you like, the thought of it can be stressful. Your brain already feels overwhelmed with things that you feel you need to figure out, and it can seem like a bad use of time to do something fun. 4. Exercise, Find What Works For You : You might be tired of hearing about how great exercise is for your health. But, the reason you hear about it so much is that there's no way around it. Exercise it's good for both your physical body and for your mind.Getting regular exercise has been proven to help you sleep better at night, clear your head, and boost your mood. It's a great way to use up all that pent-up energy that you have in a way that's going to benefit you in multiple areas of your life.
Paranoia can trigger the panic attack
Hi We need to know more history before helping out How old are you Since 12 Yrs ? Are symptoms increasing overtime or the same or on & off symptoms What was first symptom u observed bothering you? Fear of someone harressing you or panic attacks or any other symptoms? Was ur mood assessed by treating doctor .. any underlying depression? Delusional disorder - paranoid fears can cause anxiety symptoms. Antipsychotics can help remove those fears n once those symptoms settle down, panic attacks should subside. But we need to understand the diagnosis What’s causing the panic attacks .. Delusional disorder or is there underlying depression or anxiety ?
Get assessed for diagnosis of symptoms experiencing
What medications are you on.  And need more history