Thought problem
I get conscious about some thought and not being able to overcome.it makes me feel ashamed of thinking about that but am helpless.like when i talk to woman,i get conscious about their breast and loose my focus and not able to concentrate on the conversation and it makes me really ashamed of that but i have no bad inten

Dr. Vijayanath
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. It's not usual and may hamper your routine in future. When these symptoms stared in you. and since when you are feeling that these are disturbing you.  it's a problem related to your thought. Please see Psychiatrist for complete evaluation.