Thorat infection
Hello Dr. I'm hvng pain near ears n jaw lines. It rotates to either sides of my neck. It's Bn one n half mnth since I'm hvng dis problem. I'm taking medicines. Sometimes I don't feel any pain but the other time it's very severe. Please help me out understand my prob. Thank you.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Delhi

These symptoms will need a bit of analysis. Seek an ENT consultation for this.
Hi..... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey.... Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon..... Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate a sore throat.... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat. ...Consult Physician if symptoms persists.....