This s called lymph nodes?
I have unprotected sex with one lady on end of June month then I went for hiv 1&2 Elisa test on 129th day 150th day 173rd day and pcr rna test on 172nd day then finally I went hiv rapid test on 242nd day all the results came negative but currently some infection are behind my ears so please confirm this is lymph nodes r some other infection? Here with attaching images for your reference, And also confirm my hiv results are conclusive?

No need to worry about hiv.Fir infection behind ear consult a dermatologist.
take proper knowledge about this sir
Hi don't worry this is not HIV need few more details and your Query will be solved
chat through online chat option for guidance and treatment
It's infections
chat with me online for advice and treatment
No hiv.....need some more info to rule out everything else