Thinning of hair
My hair is very thin scalp clearly visible and and I use bhringraj oil last 1year and I also take ayurveda treatment last 1 year but no result so what can I do and I take pitta shamak treatment also avoid all food those increase pitta but no result my father also bald

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Avoid chemical based soap shampoo etc for hairs Wash hairs with lemon juice Avoid to go in polluted area Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Take milk , milk products and eggs more Go for ayurvedic medicines and oils for massage therapy that gives excellent results For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health