Thinning of hair and hair
I have very less hair in middle of my head, i have search about this problem on internet And i have found rogaine foam for men has very good results and good ratting, sir please tell me should i go for rogaine foam or something else...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Rogaine is a trade name, the drug is minoxidil. You may need something in addition to Rogaine for better results.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.