Thinking too much
I did a mistake in my past for which I'm still suffering and couldn't get of it. I cry myself to sleep since then and get irritated for everything. I also think too much. Couldn't concentrate on work.

Dr. Sarah Ahmed
Psychotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

It seems your past is making you cry and feel irritated as well as its affecting your concentration..talking about your mistake and discussing it with a counselor will help you to feel relieved and overcome your past and move on..do feel free to talk to a counselor.Counselors do not judge you and accept you as you are,they also maintain privacy.