Thin body.underweight
Hyy I am 22 yrs old but I look like 12 yes of age..my body is not gaining weight ..what should I do help me I 'm very thin..

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Hello Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects We have to first identify the real cause of  problm  there can be many reasons  accordingly  diet plan suggestive of and required treatment  I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello, Pls follow balanced diet with regular exercise. For more information pls contact me directly. Thankyou
Gud evening do u have any  health issues,pls share in detail if any health issues u have.there must be some internal issues for which u r unable to gain weight.
if u need diet regarding consultation then pls connect through me practo for instant consultation.
Greetings! The route cause for this lack of growth should be identified to solve this problem. You will need the help of a physician and dietitian for the same. Some general guidelines that can be followed To have healthy balanced diet including protein rich foods like egg, dhal, pulse, soy products, milk and milk products, non veg foods in every meal Adequate fluid intake Minimum 6-8 hours sleep Any physical activity for atleast 30 mins per day
Hello, I need more details about your lifestyle and dietary habits to improve your health accordingly.
kindly consult to me on Practo with your proper details so I will ne able to help you more perfectly.
Include Qualitative foods rather than Quantity selection. Take proper balanced form of all 5food groups in your Diet. Use milk, nuts, fruits, eggs, green veg, millets and more in your meals. thanks to ask your issue . wish you a good health ahead . Have a nice time.