Thin and short penis

I am married and I had 1child.I am 26yr old..but my penis is small and now days I lost my sexual power ..penis was not getting straight at the time of sex..so suffering from tendon.so please suggest that my penis make bigger with better sexual power with treatment..what can I do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Thin and short penis

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. I think you should know that male genital size and length varies from person to person. A person can be have less sperm count or impotence due to less testosterone level, disease affecting blood vessels supplying the genitals, certain infection, diabetes, neurological disease or spinal cord lesions, lesions affecting the part of the brain which helps in proper secretion of hormones responsible for growth of male genitals. Trauma to the organ can also affect. Short penis is generally referred as penial length less than 2 inch, it is measured by certain standard techniques.so kindly consult a urologist for further management.