Thigh pain

Sir /madam have pain in my thigh and In my groin area and testicles (both)..pain is start when am sitting and when am sleeping most of Time. Pain is start from my groin area and than goes to testicles (side of scrotum) and than goes to my inner tight. In starting pain is on and off phenomenon. Bt now a days pain is happen all time in thigh and scrotum. Xrey,blood test,usg scrotum in normal. Pain is also in my inner thigh and scrotum when am doing cross leg. And sometime pain in my hip side area to above knee. I consulted orthopaedic and Urologist both bt no relief. I think that is muscle or nerve compression problem because when am sitting and sleeping than pain goes worse. So I want to ask is am write abt nerve compression problem...so can I consult with neurologist for this problem or its wrong choice?? Is that problem of sciatica!? Neurologist deal with such kind of problem or not??? Thx

Doctor Answers (1) on Thigh pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your feeling and concern about your pain... history you have provided is suggestive of uretric or kidney stones... I would suggest you to drink plenty of water...you will require investigations like usg abdomen if usg abdomen is normal pain may be due other causes which has to be evaluated in detail... Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.