Thigh pain

I have thigh pain in both side since 2 years back bt now a abt 1 month it's goes worst...pain is happen in my inner outer and front of thigh both side bt pain in more I inner thigh most. Pain is done when am sitting n sleeping. Pain is Dn one side thigh at one time. I have consult 3 Orthopaedic and 1 neurologist bt no relief all test a normal. I attach ls mri. Plz help. Pain is more when am straight lay down.

Doctor Answers (1) on Thigh pain

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
Hi good day Its clear that you have disc prolapse issues accompanying back muscle spasms might be the reason for your complaints. so when you are feeling pain is that more while in rest or doing work bcoz both have got significance it might be due to sacroiliatis also. if you have symptoms like feeling of heaviness unable to stand on single leg the reason will be someother on physical examination we can see what exactly making you pain. mean while you do spine strenthening asanas or exercises,and thigh stretches will help to some extent. chiropractice will be the best option to resolve try once if you are from hyderabad.