Thigh pain

I have pain in my inner upper and back of thigh of both side above knee. I consult one orthopaedic doctor he gives me advice to do mri bt I am not understanding whats he write on his paper that what portion of leg thigh are cover with the mri?? So I attach his description paper plz tell me what portion are include in mri? Only hip or complete thigh both side??? Thx

Hi...., Many conditions can cause upper thigh and back pain.... A lumbar disk herniation is a common cause of upper thigh and back pain, especially in young to middle-aged individuals.... Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory condition that can cause upper thigh and back pain is also a condition.....As your doctor already suggested you to do an MRI scan, kindly undergo it...The treatment options depends upon the mri reports....