Thigh pain

I have pain in my inner upper and back of thigh of both side above knee. I consult one orthopaedic doctor he gives me advice to do mri bt I am not understanding whats he write on his paper that what portion of leg thigh are cover with the mri?? So I attach his description paper plz tell me what portion are include in mri? Only hip or complete thigh both side??? Thx

Doctor Answers (1) on Thigh pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Many conditions can cause upper thigh and back pain.... A lumbar disk herniation is a common cause of upper thigh and back pain, especially in young to middle-aged individuals.... Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory condition that can cause upper thigh and back pain is also a condition.....As your doctor already suggested you to do an MRI scan, kindly undergo it...The treatment options depends upon the mri reports....