The tip of my pinky

About 3 week ago I have cut my little finger of my right hand with a blunt knife.The cut is on the first joint which connects the low and the middle part of the finger, more to the left, looking from the palm perspective of the hand.I have sensations of the finger which seem like the nerves are okay but that part that is on the top of the finger is only !**@!, i don't have the full motion(the last joint/top joint of the finger).It's two weeks from the cut now.Will it get back? should i exercise my finger every day? I went to my doctor but he didn't send me to hand surgeon. I'm worried coz i use my fingers frequently playing instruments, so they are very important to me.I appreciate any help!

Doctor Answers (6) on The tip of my pinky

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. first of all , it would have been really better for us to comment on your case if you had attached the picture of your finger. also i do not understand what you mean by "!**@!". i would suggest you either repost the question along with a clear picture or consult a orthopedician in person. if your doctor didn't send you to any other person , then it could be something small which would head completely and you do not need to worry. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello pl consult plastic Surgeon and decide bye
Oth surgent consualt.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
Consult an orthopaedician.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
First of all have to see you injured finger..  Plz upload pic in different direction with good light exposure... Take inj TT, and have some pain killer...  Do not do any exercise right now it will further injure your fingure...
Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
This has to be examined by an ortho or surgeon.