Testies pain
Hello doctor,. I am suffering pain with with lower both eggs since evening and now also suffering with back pain too it was happened 3 months back also went to a doctor and some medicine Actually i have observed that when I speak with my girl privately suffering the same thing. I got engagement now. Please Advice me how to resolve this issue.

Hello I would suggest you to meet a General Surgeon in person and get yourself examined you will also have to get them few basic tests for evaluation of a condition a minimum of USG is required so please me the doctor in person thank you...