Testicular pain

I suffered an accidental blow 3 days ago, but there is still a mild pain. I'm having no trouble urinating. As a child i had retractile testical. The pain doesn't seem to go away. Is this condition related to that or is it something else? Thanks
views-icons 50 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we undertsand your feeling and your condition too. But then this condition need to be evaluated by a general surgeon. He shall examune the site and will give you better advise than us. As you know it is a open forum we cannot examine you as it needs physical touch to examine. Plot one general surgeon on your practo and consult him as soon as possible. Mean whike to get relieved of pain you can have hot compressions at the site. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?