Testicular pain
I masturbate a lot. On 4th March my girlfriend came to Bangalore, we didn't have sexual intercourse but we did get intimate. Due to excess erection I had pain in left testicle, so I didn't masturbate for the next ten days. The pain had gone but when I masturbate again I feel a little pain on left testicle. pls help.:)

Hi...., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...