Testicular pain right side testicular little bit swell and pain from past 1month..pls may i know the to cure it..?if i need to see the doctor,which doctor is correct doctor for this problem..?thank you
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... There are many possible causes of testicular pain, some of which are more common like varicocele and some more serious like epidydemitis. Support the scrotum with an athletic supporter. Use a folded towel for support when you're lying down.....Consider pain relievers if you have more pain.... Consult surgeon if symptoms persists.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?