Testicle pain
I am getting mild pain below my testicles...and can feel the pain upto abdomen...whim to contact it's urologist or gynecologist...
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hallo... Stones in ureter or urteric colicy pain radiates to groin on urination ... Mild testicular pain could also be due to Overmasturbation.... If you have local hematoma ,swelling then it could be due to trauma ... Ultrasound can help in diagnose... Get ultrasound and consult urologist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?