Testiclas pain
Hello concern, Iam suffering pain with downside egg's since evening and now also suffering with back pain too it's happened 3 months back also went to a doctor and its clear Actually i have observed that when I speek with my girl privately Advice me how to resolved this issue.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I wish i could say that i have understood your issue. I have not been able to make any sense of what you just said. Kindly get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?