Termination of pregnancy

I want to terminate pregnancy with medicine. Its about 7 days I missed my periods. How can I consult the medicle expert
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Consult a gynaecologist for this .she will get an ultrasound done and after a written informed consent you will be administered oral medicine followed by per vaginal medicine. Chances of incomplete abortion go on increasing as the pregnancy goes on increasing. Medical method is allowed only upto 9 weeks .you are already late .mist consult a gynaecologist ASAP
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?