Tenia cruris

I got alot itching sensation near my groin part a few days ago then suddenly i got fungal infection, i searched on internet and i got a clue that i have tenia cruris , itching is alot, i am using a clotrimazole and allantoin dusting powder , is it helful or shoild i use any other powder... plz suggest me the powder or any other medicine, it just one week now from the appearing of tenia cruris plz help doctor!
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ravi Tapdia
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Latur
Hello I will suggest you to visit a dermatologist to get proper check up done regarding the diagnosis and it will be helpful if you get customized treatment depending on extent and severity for your skin condition Have a good day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?