Teeths are getting yellow

My teeth got yellow when i had braces 10 years ago. I brush twice in a day but still it doesn't go. Moreover from last 2 months there are extras yellowish or blackish color layer developing on my front 4 teeths. What should I do?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

These deposits are called calculus or tartar, and they cannot be removed by brushing...... you need to undergo a session of teeth cleaning for their removal and for best aesthetics of the teeth and gum health..... Regards.....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. undergo scaling from dentist and polishing of teeth. Regards
Dr. Ankit Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Delhi

We can summarize on the basis of details you provided. 1) Yellow/Discolored teeth since 10 years. 2) Yellow and Black deposits since 2 months. As of the yellow discoloration is concerned it can be staining (internal or external). A detailed examination is required to get to the root cause of your problem. The BLACK/YELLOW layer developing on your front teeth is calculus and plaque.
For the black and yellow deposits i would suggest scaling (professional cleaning) of your teeth.
Dr. Meer Juned Ali
Dentist 16 yrs exp Indore
Generalised yellow color is not a thing of concern as it could be dentinal  (inner layer of  tooth more prominent ) but if on examination it is found to be of external nature then it usually goes away with scaling-polishing and if need be then bleach. As far as blackish color since past 2 months is concerned ...it could be due to mouth breathing and ur water intake reducing. Hopefully you are a non smoker .Again the treatment is what I said above .
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello..Yellow color deposition may be due to deposits on teeth and black color may be due to decay or stains on your teeth.professional scaling and if required bleaching is suggested.Kindly visit nearby dentist for clinical examination.
Dr. Sapna Sharma
General Physician 7 yrs exp Pune
Visit your nearby dentist for thorough examination. A good cleaning and polishing could be done or bleaching is also an option. After visual examination only, proper treatment can be suggested.
Dr. Neha Sharma
Dentist 17 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hello.. For bonding brackets to the teeth we use composite on teeth. It might be the composite which has become yellow and margins look black. Visit a dentist for check up and get the composite removed. Hope this will solve your problem. Take care.