Teeth Scaling
Hi I am 23 year old I had a cleaning 3 days ago and I now feel that one of my front teeth are looser and am quite worried. After scaling I am using Elgydium sensitive gel and Hiora-K.Please let me know I will loose the teeth.

Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

hello, scaling will strengthen the weakened teeth. all your loose teeth will get firm gradually. you need to get a full mouth x-ray done to check for bone level. if its less, you can go for splinting of teeth to make them firm. ask your dentist about it.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Mam,it takes some time for the gums and the periodontal ligaments to re-attach itself to the tooth.During this time it is normal if you fell slight mobility or sensitivity in your teeth.Gently massage your gums circularly using stoiln gum astringent,4-5 times daily.Leave it for 10-15minutes and then rinse with water.Regards,DR Sumanmakam,Dental arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Jagadish CD
Oral Medicine and Radiology 7 yrs exp Mysore

Don't worry, teeth will come back normal. It usually happens when a patient doesn't get teeth cleaned for long time, and all mineral deposits happen, and it's keep on destroying your gums and teeth, and all your tooth would have fallen off. Never be carless about your tooth hygiene, you have done a right thing getting your tooth cleaned.
wait , and gave proper food for better healing
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Mild tooth movement after scaling is at times normal but still you need to take an X Ray for the same and check the bone level. If nine level is decent then need not worry, at times excessive bone loss can lead to bigger problems You should see the dentist in person and discuss the same Regards
Dr. Shyama Chalam
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad
The loose tooth and sensitivity problem that you are facing is quite normal when the deposits are more and cleaning done after a long time. Give it time as the gums heal the problem with decrease. However even after 15 days the problem persists please visit your dentist
Dr. Shruti Joshi
Dentist 17 yrs exp Thane
Hi , dont worry apply gumex gum paint on gums once daily & use a mouthwash , observe for some days & re visit your dentist. If mobility is still there x ray will be taken to determine amount of bone present around the teeth & treatment plan will be decided.
Dr. Gaurav Goel
Dentist 17 yrs exp Delhi
Mobility and sensitivity are common problems after scaling. These are for a short time. Things will be fine soon. You are already using a sensitivity toothpaste and gum solution. Don't worry.
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
It's normal nothing to worry.. u will be all right in couple of days ... Regards Dr Vignesh Chennai
Dr. Dinesh B Rathod
Dentist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
When calculus deposit on your teeth causing gum and bone loss,  in those tooth you might have increased mobility, it will reduce with time.  Consult a dentist /periodontist for further information and treatment required.
Dr. Arti Misra Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
No u cannot loose tooth bcoz of scaling. The reason can be huge calculus deposition in that particular area that have eaten out gums and bones. Once v remove such calculus that particular tooth will shake but it's absolutely fine. After some days it will become normal