Teeth problem
Hi, I have some spaces between teeth which causes food stuck inside it. Next time when I eat again it causes pain. Please suggest me what to do? It happens when I eat chiken

This can be due to loss of contact point in between teeth, treatment will be re establishing the contact point by means of crown,or restoration if there is any cavity. Maintenance should be done by flossing.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
There may be dental caries due to food lodgement which is causing pain go and visit your dentist or may lead to more decaying of your teeth
Hi, thanks for your question. You should brush twice a day. Rinsing after all meals. All spaces have to be closed and it there are many ways to do so. Please visit a dentist.