Teeth pain (worry or not)
I was said i had impacted wisdom tooth... All four So my right side upper and lower tooth r removed 2 months also.. Then i was advised tmj splint for my upper jaw.. Its been a week i m using this.. But my teeth is hurting when i am removi g and eating the food.. My teeth hurts when i chew.. On right upper jaw side.. Should i worry? What should i do??

Dear practo user, For accurate diagnosis and apt management of this problem u need to consult a good oral medicine specialist. Myself oral Medicine and Radiology specialist MDS from MAMC/MAIDS, delhi.  U can teleconsult on my page here on practo for this.I will take a detailed history for your problem, guide and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello dear Please be calm See it seems to be trauma from occlusion I suggest you to please share x ray or opg pic for confirmation of diagnosis
Don't wear TMJ splint for one month.Get your healing done for some more time.Do warm saline rinses five to six times daily for few days.
Get an opg and send it to me
get an OPG done and send it to me
Please get a full mouth X-ray (OPG) done.