Teeth pain last night
I suffered heavy teeth pain from last night. 15 days back i consult dentist and takeroot canal treatmrnt with xray. But from yeserday night i sufferef heavily even taken pain killers. advise me. Thank you sir.

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. Myself MDS oral Medicine and Radiology from most eminent government dental college, u can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. I will take a detailed required history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Did you get permanent filling done after the root canal? If there is pain after a root canal you need to visit a dentist to get it examine it properly. They will have to take an Xray and then comment on the condition of the tooth.
Visit a dentist
As you are probably under treatment of a dentist,it would be better if you consult with him/her.
Is the root canal treatment over? Between treatment and sometimes after you can suffer some discomfort. Please go back to your dentist and check the exact cause
Return to Dentist
Do not self medicate