Teeth pain from sweet
Dear dr. In my teeth black lines are arising and it's paining when I eat sweet foods. My all teeth are clean bt last teeth of middile is black patches.

Dr. Saumil Chetan Sampat
Prosthodontist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Get it checked immediately as the 'black line' may be decay going unnoticed. Advise you to take an x ray of the involved tooth and proceed accordingly.
Dr. Nipaj S. Ashar
Dentist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi! The black lines could be signs of dental decay. Get it examined at the earliest for the same. If it's in the incipient stage, then the treatment may not be extensive at all!!!!
Dr. Yazad R Gandhi
Implantologist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Going by your symptoms the black line may be dental caries(decay) , which needs a filling. seek some dental consultation