Teeth pain
Dear sir/madam i have a Lot of pain in my teeth Inheritance vessel was my tooth pain So how to i am control this problem

Dr. Prem Alex Lawrence
Dentist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Pain in tooth may be due to various reasons like tooth decay, gum problems, wisdom tooth eruption and so on. The exact cause of the pain can be deduced only after taking a good xray after seeing clinically. Kindly meet your Dentist for an assessment. Have a good day.
Dr. Jeyathipan
Dentist 7 yrs exp Chennai
pain is due to various causes like decay tooth , gum problem ..so visit your nearest dentist and confirm your causing factor..kindly advise you not to take self meication..