Tb history back in 2010 & 2014
Actually I am a govt servant and I shall resume my office in the coming week. Wht is bothering me is tht I have a tb history tht too twice . I m scared of contracting corona bcz i feel I ll nt survive if I become positive and this is making me have sleepless nights.i ll tk all precautions but still m very worried.plz clear my doubt.

Do not worry. Stay positive. Take all necessary precautions for covid-19. Most of covid-19 patinets recovers. Only a few cases develop severe illness. The severity of illness depends upon functional capacities of the lungs.

Take good precautions,use mask, sanitizer and social distancing. Recovery after contracting covid or any lung infection depends on residual capacity of lungs. Please consult a pulmonologist for the same.