Tattoo removal
I wanna remove permanent tattoo I should consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon which doctor can help in removing this I want to remove it by laser I am from gorakhpur which doctor are available here for this

Hello, Tattoo removal is done by Laser or surgery.it depends upon how much time you can give for laser treatment. Typically lasers need on an average 8-12 sessions.each session is done monthly.it is done by both dermatologist and plastic surgeons.The advantage of doing with plastic surgeon is that if you need surgery then you don't have to go anywhere.The point should be considered while opting for Lasers is type of technology the doctor is having,experience he is having .I Will advice consult both and go for a doctor who explains you in a better way and with whom you are comfortable.
cost of laser treatment depends upon the type of technology the clinic is having.
You need to visit a dermatologist there. Yiu can check online for dermatologists with laser services
Hello It can be removed by laser and needs few sessions .You need to consult a dermatologist in your area.