Tattoo removal
Hi doctor i wold like to know that in the process of dermabrasion dermabrader is used now the tip of the dermabrader came into contact with various persons and diring the process bleeding occurs so in the process will there be any transmission of diseases sometimes recycled crystals are used which also leads to fatal diseases . These are my doubts . Thanks

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. I would suggest you to get the procedure done by a qualified dermatologist at a certified clinic. In such places - the tips are usually cleaned with sterilising solution and only then used. Also the used crystals are collected in a different chamber; plus there's hardly ever any bleedding - so the procedure is otherwise safe from perspective of transmission of dieases. Warm regards