Tattoo infection
I hd my tattoo 25days back.. but it's not healing.rashes r there around the tattoo.there r little bumps into it and serum comes out from the blisters.i m using soframycin cream on it.and wash it with dettol handwash 3rice... Itching also there..plz suggest what to do

There might be infection. You need to consult someone either online or in person. Better see someone in person however if it's not possible do online consultation with us.
Cannot help without seeing it. It may either be infection or tattoo reaction which we call tattoo granuloma. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Treatment depends on the severity....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.