Tatoo removal
Hi...i want to remove my wrist tattoo...can it be remove completely by medication or oitments.is laser treatment too expensive . Will i get a satisfactory results if i go for laser. Pls suggest

Tattoo removal is possible only with laser treatment, and it requires patience. There is no question about satisfactory result because there is no other way to remove it. Ndyag laser is used to remove tattoo. Please meet me at the clinic for details.
Laser removal best option... for detailed information do direct online consultation
No ointments or medication will work Laser is best option and good results can be seen