Tanning on hands ,neck
Plz suggest me some ayurvedic oil for massage and face wash and cream . As my skin is oily and looks dull . And looks like I am tired. Also have tanning on hands and neck. I am doing walk as well as pranyam and always following healthy lifestyle.

Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Chennai

There are many face packs and oils in ayurveda which can be beneficial to you... But try consulting a ayurveda physician to rule out the problem and to get a complete remedy... Body cleansing is essential... Eladi oil for body application... Acnovin creame for face... swarnamuki face pack are some effective products...
Dr. Poornima Kasaragod
Ayurveda 30 yrs exp Bangalore
Apply Nalpamaradi coconut oil, massage , leave for  1 hr and take bath.
Dr. Harshad Mohare
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Pune
You need to be checked for Naadi parikshana at clinic ...mostly this problem is due to imbalance in Pitta, then n then can only I can advise you. Until then try applying Nagarmotha choorna before bath.