Tanning facial hair

I have oily skin.i have lots of facial hair i.dun.want to try bleech. Is there any permanent way to get rid of it without laser treatment. 2ndly my skin color is getting uneven due to tan especially on arms and neck pls suggest me some ways to get rid of both thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Tanning facial hair

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
You are a female of 19 years and looking at the problems it seems likely that you are probably having hormonal imbalances. My questions to you are: 1. How is your life style? If it's erratic then sort it out. Unruly work hours, eating habits and bad sleeping habits lead to the problems that you are facing. 2. Do you exercise? Please do. It doesn't matter if you are fat or thin! Exercise helps maintain your insulin levels. 3. Have you personally visited a dermatologist? You should. There can be multiple reasons for the problems you are facing and a thorough examination does you a whole lot good. And There is no permanent treatment for hair. Even the lasers cause hair reduction not removal. So anyone claiming that this cream or that laser will 'remove' your hair.. think twice!.
You might be suffering from some harmonal imbalance. Please consult a skin specialist Thanks Dr parminder chaman Panache skin clinic Chandigarh Www.panacheskinclinic.in