Tanning&black
I have no health problems. My skin become tanned&black,as I spent most of my time in the pollution &sun.i want to make my skin fair&glow with Ayurvedic products.i heard of Kumkumadi tailam, eradi oil,kanthivardakam.is these r good products to use,if it is so kindly tell me when &how to use.if there r better products like creams,oils, kindly suggest me sir........ thank you. sir.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes Kumkumadi taila is best oil for Tanning. 4 to 5 drops apply on face at bed time. Use regularly for 6 months for results.
Hi..... you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option..... Consult Dermatologist...