Tanned skin on face/hands
Hi, I'm a 22 year old male. From years on till now, my skin has become 8 to 10 times darker than the rest of my body. My skin always sweats even after applying top brands of sunscreens. My skin color on face, neck and hands differ much from rest of the body. What should I consider for treatment, homeopathy/orthopaedic?

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Your skin has tanned a lot due chronic sun exposure over a period of time. Applying sunscreen will prevent further darkening but to reduced already present tan you will have to undergo proper treatment. Visit a qualified dermatologist only for quality guidance and treatment. Be patient as it may take time to show good results. Chemical peeling sessions will help along with Topical creams and oral medicines.