Hi Dr! My skin is oily in my T zone, normal in other places but skin on my body is dry.Dont kno what is my skin type.im 22 years old should i use anti aging creams? I have stretch marks how to get rid of them? Please help me Dr im feeling yoo low because of these stretch marks..
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Greetings. Stretch marks may not be "cured". However their appearance may be improved by application of substances like bio oil, topical retinoid creams, fractional laser therapy/ micro needling/ micro needling rf. The efficacy of procedure and amount of improvement is variable. Discuss the same with your dermatologist.
For the face -The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream.
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist
5. you can also read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Stretch mark cannot remove by any cream it need derma roller + laser + PRP therapy can be decided after examination we are conducting recently lions club camp free check up and 50/ concessional on procedures.