Symptoms of Depression
Hello, i am 27 year old. I always have a kind fear in me when i am outside my home. At night my body wants to sleep but i do not want to sleep. I always wanted to be awake more and more time. Though i am not utilizing my time properly but i do not want to sleep. Now i do not like to eat lunch at office. I am skipping my lunch on a gap of 1 or 2 day. Sometimes i wanted to cry alot but i don't. I do not want talk to people due to my stammering problem. My confidence is at its lowest point. I feel i do not love myself. I am stuck in my life. All responsibility of work and family looks like a huge burden to me. Sometimes i want to ran away from my this life and wanted to stay from all, in a hill or a far away area. From outside may be my life looks very normal but in my head i am not good. I am living without any aim in life. I never had any mentor or guru of any kind who can show me right way to go. I think i am completely lost now. Right now i feel like i want to cry. am i in depression?

Your symptoms are indicative of depressive features. Low mood Loss of interest Fatigue Lack of concentration Need of isolation Sleep disturbance. As of now these symptoms havent affected your work schedule completely, so you should seek help asap in order to help yourself. You need proper medication and counselling
Low self image and low energy points to depression.  However as you are able to maintain routine your intelligence is not dulled due to your symptoms. 
please get your blood sugar thyroid hemoglobin level and vitamin B12 levels done. Approach physician if you find abnormality. 
Hypnotherapy addresses your coping strategies and can help you.  You can benefit from antidepressants if you have ongoing stressors  which are beyond your control.
Your symptoms suggest depressive episode. You can get better and live a fulfilled life. Counseling and Homoeopathy can help you. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments.