Swollen lip
I have a swollen lip due to a wound.  what kind of doctor should I go to visit preferably nearby. I live in koramangala 1st block
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello I have gone through your case consult plastic surgeon or ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?