Swollen feet and unexplained pain in arm
My mother's feet are always swollen and can see the veins all around. Also, recently she's experiencing pain in her palm which is moving up in the arm. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis long time ago. Her calf and feet is my main concern. Please suggest what category this comes in and what should I look for in a doctor.

Consult some Rheumatologist
Need to get her basic investigations and check with your family physician. Thanks
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir