Swelling under jawline
I have little swelling under jawline near ear so i went to ent specialist today. he asked me for usg so i hv done usg neck today but in that report he told me that there is a lesion in thyroid lobe but i hv no prob in neck instead of lil swelling. swelling is in left side but thyroid is in right side.. i hv no prob in swelling talking n all. m fully fit...plz tell me the reality of dis report.

Consult online for further evaluation.

Get thyroid function tests done. Take one course of antibiotics. Consult online.
The swelling u are talking about is a lymph node. There is another swelling on the thyroid. If there are no other symptoms, ignore it