Swelling on the foreskin
I have swelling on the foreskin of my penis . it is not moving back and when I tried I have got cuts on the skin. Very much tensed
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
The problem does occur very frequently. Please get it checked by a urologist. May be you may require a small surgery to solve this issue once for all.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?