Swelling of one feet

From the last 15 days my only one left feet is swelling I consulted my family doctor also he gave me medicine but as soon as I stop taking the medicine the ankle starts swelling and my father also have the same problem in the left foot he has a blood coat in his foot I am scared is the problem of blood cloting can be herideitary I want to join the army I don't want further problems plz help

Doctor Answers (2) on Swelling of one feet

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi Gurgaon | Physiotherapist
Go to physiotherapist for physical examination you are getting your lymphatic blockage so the circulation get intrupted in leg.it can be you genetic problem.
So they will treat your leg properly.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Don't get too stressed without exactly knowing what you are suffering from. It would have been better if you written what kinda tablets you are actually taking. Never mind, you will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.