Swelling of face

Hi Doctor. I don't have a remarkable increase in my body weight. But my face(specially around the chin), upper abdomen and the spot between the neck and shoulders are swelling up.. I get frequent aches around the eye socket and over the eyebrows. I checked for thyroid and it turned out to be fine. I also got my eyesight checked and seems perfectly fine. The E & T specialist i had consulted last claims I have of a bimaxillary sinusitis but since it is negligible, he just gave me medicines for a temporary relief. I generally have a decent menstrual cycle. But last month i got my periods thrice within a gap of 10 days. Last week i also had a random nose bleed and this hasn't happened before. Now i'm confused regarding who i should consult. An ENT specialist, A dietician, a gynaecologist or a general physician.. Since the problems i face are diverse i would like to know how to proceed with this. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Swelling of face

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
You need evaluation for cushing syndrome...meet physician first who may refer to endocrinologist for opinion later
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You need to first consult an Endocrinologist. After that doctor has ruled out or treated any of the hormone related issues and your periods have regularised, meet an ENT Surgeon to treat your Sinusitis properly.
Use this app to find and fix up an instant appointment with both doctors.
Use patient feedbacks to guide you to the right doctor.