Swelling of eyes and face

My face and fingers gets swelled every morning i wake up. I got my liver, kidney and heart tested but everything is normal. My doctor said that you are allergic to the environment of mumbai but this used to happen in delhi also. It's not PMS because it happens just after my periods also. I feel really bad going out with a swollen face every morning. Please help!

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling of eyes and face

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Swelling can occur anywhere on the face, but it is most noticeable on the lips, cheeks and eyelids. Swelling can also extend to the neck region. Facial swelling may also be referred to as facial edema. A variety of mild to serious disorders, diseases and conditions can lead to face swelling. Swelling can result from infections, inflammation, trauma.... Depending on the cause, facial swelling can last for a short time, such as when you develop swollen eyelids during an allergic reaction to animal dander....