Swelling like a cyst
There is swelling and pain in my outer vagina.. it seems like bartholin cyst.. it had happened before also.. and broke with a lots of bleeding and no pus.. even I had cared a lot for it.. but it happened again.. pls suggest some antibiotic and treatment for that so it can not happen again..

Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
It is often not possible to prevent recurrence of Bartholin's cyst. If it is recurring at the same point, then getting it surgically treated by marsupialisation or complete excision will prevent it from recurring at the same spot. Antibiotics may help, but it usually subsides after rupture. Please see a gynaecologist for assessment of the cyst.