Swelling in throat
My friend was taking proteins from last month..his trainer gave him injections of d bol too..naw he is not taking them..he is exoeriencung some stetoid withdrawal aftereffcts..he is feeling swelling in his throat..n vomiting sensation after eating..naw for detoxification he is also taking nolvadex..plz tell me wt he can do??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can basically sue your gym trainer for this. What he is doing is basically making you addict just to get visible results. This is called steroid abuse. And steroids shouldn't be given unless medically indicated. And it should only be goven by doctors and not some illiterate people. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello.......he shouldn't have taken all those... Steroids have withdrawal symptoms ,how could gym trainer give him injections without medical opinion... Now you have to consult doctor ... Explain everything, on seeing medicines and dosage doctor will advice you on further management.. Steroids has to be withdrawn slowly.