Swelling in the penis
Noticed some swelling in the right hand side at the base of the penis with little pain.Consulted doctor he suggested some antibiotics and said could be pyresis later after few days I consulted again he said its pyresis only and said it may subside automatically and there is no fixed medication for the same and after taking antibiotics the swelling was not there instead a lump was there but today after almost 10 days there is again swelling and little pain but this time its on the left hand side and all the symptoms are same as I noticed before. Kindly help

Hi, sorry but u need to consult again as online we won't able to help u out. U can visit the clinic as per ur convenience.